ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello, I'm Z! First, I would like to thank everyone for reading my translations! Second and the following would be bad news. I might not be able to give some more updates due to my loaded school works plus my need to study for an exam this May that would determine whether I can stay on my course or not. (Pretty harsh plus I need to study everything I learned from my first year till now. Hahaha *dying* )  Any interested translators for Today the Manager is Also Very Kind  and   Give Me a Kiss  would want to take it up, feel free to do so. Leave a comment below on the latest chaps or send me a message through the contact form. I really wish I could translate more because I really like these novels but I'm too occupied with my obligations in real life that I can't neglect them. Honestly, I'm so busy I rarely got any free time for myself. It's funny because just when I get some free time, my school works would be like: Ha! You thought. Then I'd see updates/notifica

Today the Manager is Also Very Kind

 

 Title: Today the Manager is Also Very Kind
Author: He Wu [呵芜 ]
Total Chapters: 70

Summary (NU):

Ji Bu, the gold medal manager who was trapped and imprisoned, woke up to be a vicious rich second generation Xin Nanyi. He was hated and feared by his girl group he played with, and his uncle deliberately slaughtered him.

Ji Bu had no choice but to go back to his old career, fight against greedy uncles and all kinds of rivals, win the trust of the girl group, lead the “girls” to the top, and hold them up as a powerful girls group with a high traffic rate and a good harvest.

Xin Nanyi just wants to work hard and be a good manager, but there is always a film emperor who is unwilling to let him go, either to press him on the bed or to deceive him.

Shocked! Popular girls group members with the manager's intimate hug were photographed, the atmosphere was ambiguous like a couple.

After being chased by fans and reporters, Nan Ge the broker who sent the blade laxatives found the strongest excuse to clarify on Weibo: “I like men.”

When the words were uttered, it caused a great disturbance, the members of the girls group are silent, the fans are exclaimed and Weibo was paralyzed.

A certain film emperor smiled: It’s a coincidence that I’m a man.

Nan Ge: ……

Gentle and kindhearted manager decathlon shou vs Multi-gold shield black belly cold and cute big film emperor gong

Being ugly and fat just after crossing, then gradually lose weight and become handsome, handsome as inspirational chicken stock.

The gong has always been very handsome!!! But still acting.

~~~~~~
Table of Contents
Chapters 1-29 (Available at the NU site.)
Chapter 37: 《After the Light》 (No main CP interaction)
~~~

Picked up a novel I found interesting. I already skimmed through the raws and it's not bad. A slow-burn romance since the MC used to be a straight man & it's a bit difficult for him to accept such a relationship. In addition, keep in mind that the tags in this novel indicated Manipulative characters & you know what that means.

Update schedule: Sporadic (busy with real-life stuff.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rivals In Love c2

Rivals In Love c6

Rivals In Love c9