ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello, I'm Z!


First, I would like to thank everyone for reading my translations!

Second and the following would be bad news.

I might not be able to give some more updates due to my loaded school works plus my need to study for an exam this May that would determine whether I can stay on my course or not. (Pretty harsh plus I need to study everything I learned from my first year till now. Hahaha *dying*

Any interested translators for Today the Manager is Also Very Kind and Give Me a Kiss would want to take it up, feel free to do so. Leave a comment below on the latest chaps or send me a message through the contact form.

I really wish I could translate more because I really like these novels but I'm too occupied with my obligations in real life that I can't neglect them. Honestly, I'm so busy I rarely got any free time for myself. It's funny because just when I get some free time, my school works would be like: Ha! You thought. Then I'd see updates/notifications of what I needed to do or pass *cries*

Thanks for understanding everyone! 

I'll be back.



UPDATE: As of June 29, 2021.

I won't be translating for the time being, thank you for understanding! Feel free to pick up my ongoing translations~

UPDATE: July 25, 2022
Won't be translating anymore, sorry. Feel free to pick up my novels, I'll keep them up for now till no issues arise. Thank you xx


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rivals In Love c2

Rivals In Love c9