ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello, I'm Z! First, I would like to thank everyone for reading my translations! Second and the following would be bad news. I might not be able to give some more updates due to my loaded school works plus my need to study for an exam this May that would determine whether I can stay on my course or not. (Pretty harsh plus I need to study everything I learned from my first year till now. Hahaha *dying* )  Any interested translators for Today the Manager is Also Very Kind  and   Give Me a Kiss  would want to take it up, feel free to do so. Leave a comment below on the latest chaps or send me a message through the contact form. I really wish I could translate more because I really like these novels but I'm too occupied with my obligations in real life that I can't neglect them. Honestly, I'm so busy I rarely got any free time for myself. It's funny because just when I get some free time, my school works would be like: Ha! You thought. Then I'd see updates/notifica

Rivals In Love

  


Title: Rivals In Love
Author: The Reason Why [缘何故]
Total Chapters: 14

Summary (from NU):

The little fresh meat and heartthrob, Xiang Ke, who was so popular amongst tens of thousands of fans, had finally met his match in his twenties.

Cheng Zhengyan was taller than him and had better resources than him. Even the girls he liked treated him as a god.

The relationship between the two sides was so tense that the fans would fight each other whenever they met.

Then one day, he received an art film.

Same-s*x themed.

There was a kissing scene…there was a bed scene.

The other protagonist was Cheng Zhengyan.

Cheng Zhengyan [During the kiss scene]: Why does your mouth taste like milk candy?

Cheng Zhengyan [?? During the play]: In order to be with me…did you even shave your legs?

Cheng Zhengyan [Guessed]: Are you secretly in love with me?

Xiang Ke: Crying with anger.

~~~~~~~
Table of Contents
~~~~~~~

Greetings! I'm Z! I'm just here to pick up some novels that weren't updated for a long time or were dropped.

Reminders: Before reading this story, do note that this is only MTL-ED. There will be inaccuracies in this translation. If you don't like it, you can read the raws. I provided the link and the chapters are free except for one chapter that was locked. In addition, remember that our MC (XK) is treated almost like a baby to the point of exaggeration. (Lol, truly.)

PLEASE:

The author uses different POV, while I used different tenses. Apologies.

Don't repost my MTL on other sites, please. If you see any, report. Make your own MTL-ed version.

For typos, grammar, and translation errors, kindly point them out and let me know in the comments/message me.

Comments

  1. Hi, I am making a discord channel for Chinese novel translators to help each other with translation questions, would you like to join in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg. Hi! I would like to join if it's okay for a (MTL) translator to join~ ♡

      Delete
    2. Sorry for the late reply, I didn't know why I didn't get notifications for this. Please add my discord ID nonononononono#6576

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rivals In Love c2

Rivals In Love c9