ANNOUNCEMENT!

Hello, I'm Z! First, I would like to thank everyone for reading my translations! Second and the following would be bad news. I might not be able to give some more updates due to my loaded school works plus my need to study for an exam this May that would determine whether I can stay on my course or not. (Pretty harsh plus I need to study everything I learned from my first year till now. Hahaha *dying* )  Any interested translators for Today the Manager is Also Very Kind  and   Give Me a Kiss  would want to take it up, feel free to do so. Leave a comment below on the latest chaps or send me a message through the contact form. I really wish I could translate more because I really like these novels but I'm too occupied with my obligations in real life that I can't neglect them. Honestly, I'm so busy I rarely got any free time for myself. It's funny because just when I get some free time, my school works would be like: Ha! You thought. Then I'd see updates/notifica

Give Me a Kiss

 


Title: Give Me a Kiss
Author: Guiding Star [引路星]
Total Chapters: 52


Summary:

Reunion after separation* + Marriage before love

*a shattered mirror put back together (idiom); (of marriage) to pick up the pieces and start anew; for a separated couple to reconcile and reunite

Two-way secret love sweet text

Xie Wenxing dumped the school grass* Guan He in high school. Six years later, he became a game anchor, and Guan He became his big boss.

*most handsome boy/girl in school

The Xie Wenxing in Guan He’s memory has always been a heartless devil. He gave all his adolescent tenderness to Xie Wenxing, but the latter scratched his head with a claw, and blood flowed.

When they met again, Guan He found that he could not let go.

Since he can’t let go, he will get married first, and then he will take back the rest of the compensation from Xie Wenxing slowly......

-Winner in life (Gong) x Full of flirty words (Shou)
-You flicker, my world sparks fly

~~~~~~
Table Of Contents

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rivals In Love c2

Rivals In Love c9